DashNex is looking for an experienced and skilled human resources manager to establish and run our HR department of a fully distributed, multi-national team and help us to make DashNex one of the best remote companies to work for.
We are looking for someone who understands the challenges of a remote, multi-national team, is very good at aligning interests and connecting people, and wants to work in a fast-growing company.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and implement an effective hiring process for remote work
- Help us to find and hire the best talent
- Create onboarding processes for various teams
- Monitor and manage team member engagement and satisfaction
- Administer compensation and benefits to our team members
- Establish and manage the organizational design
- Create and maintain all the compliance and legal policies
- Collaborate and coach team members to build an effective company culture.
HERE IS WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- SKILL - you absolutely must have the competence for the HR manager role. You also must have the experience of working with a remote team from different parts of the world.
- SELF-MOTIVATION - since we don't have a corporate office - we are 100% distributed team, you should be self-motivated to work on your own.
- HONESTY/INTEGRITY - we value teamwork. Lots of things will depend on you. Therefore, being honest about the things you can and you can't is vital to success for both - you and the company.
- DEDICATION/RELIABILITY - there is no substitute for hard work, and when you say you are going to do something, it gets done, or you proactively flag up issues so others can help.
- COMMUNICATION/TEAMWORK - ability to say "I don't understand" to communicate a point of view, as well as help others in the team is essential for you to grow within the organization.
- DRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE - the ultimate judge of our work is our customers. So you must strive to make things better and continuously improve in what you do so that our customers can feel it.
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL - we are all humans, and stuff happens, but most of the time, it should be right. We simply care about other people as well as projects.
- CURIOSITY/PASSION - you absolutely must love doing what you do, and you should be curious to learn how stuff works, so you can continually grow and improve.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- FULL-TIME CONTRACT - we are looking to hire you as a permanent member of our team, and we want to grow together.
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION - we want you to be motivated to build a world-class HR Department, which is why there is no pre-set budget - we want you to be focused and willing to do your best.
- FLEXIBILITY - we're a 100% distributed company. We have people working from different parts of the world. So as long as you can be online for a few critical conversations, the rest is down to your schedule.
- EMPOWERMENT - whether it's about the systems that you want to use, people you want to hire, or anything related to your team, you'll be in charge.
- RESPECT/FAIRNESS - we are all diverse people with different backgrounds and views of the world. We accept these differences, and regardless of where you are coming from, you will be respected and valued equally.
- ZERO NONSENSE - we say what we mean, and we mean what we say. We don't create useless hierarchies - we are a team that is focused on serving our customers and make life easier for them.
HOW TO APPLY:
If what you have learned so far sounds interesting, please send a short email to jobs @ dashnex (dot) com and tell us about yourself. If you want to stand out, please record a short video, tell us more about yourself, and why you think you are the one for the job.
Please make sure to include the title of the position you're applying for in the subject of your message and attach your resume in PDF.
- Position: Human Resources Manager
- Employment: Full-time
- Location: Remote
- Language: Native or Bilingual
- Experience: Proven manager
- Compensation: No pre-set, negotiable
- Other perks: Flexibility, Empowerment, Fairness.