We are looking for a Front-end Developer to produce scalable solutions for our outstanding platforms. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Short introduction of our platforms:
- Website Builder allows users easily create websites, blogs, and other static pages using existing templates or uploading their own.
- Store Builder helps users to create an online store and fulfill it will a few clicks. It has a lot of marketing stuff to engage and return users to buy more.
- We also have a licensing platform to manage users, payments, and subscriptions.
As a Front-end Developer, you should be comfortable with creating applications using different web languages to ensure our customers can easily interact with our applications. That would require combining the art of design with the art of programming.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop well-functioning applications
- Troubleshoot, debug, upgrade and improve applications
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Requirements and skills:
- Proven experience as a Front-End Developer for responsive web applications
- Excellent knowledge of Angular and Angular.js
- Familiarity with other frameworks (React, Vue), project architecture patterns, and SSR.
- Excellent feeling and understanding of UI/UX design and behaviour patterns.
- Self-organization, proactivity, good communication and willingness to build something impressive and useful for people
- Backend experience with Symfony or Laravel, or at least PHP.
Other things which might give you extra points:
- Familiarity with AWS services (S3, SQS, EC2, RDS, Lambda, etc..) as well as system administrations skills (Linux, bash, Jenkins, ssh, etc.)
COMPANY'S VALUES: Simplicity. Speed. Results.
We are looking to hire a Senior Front-end developer who understands the challenges of a remote, multi-national team, is a team player, and wants to work in a fast-growing company. We deeply care about your ability to work within a team and our focus is on the work you produce and not the hours you put in. If you are interested in learning back-end development, we can guide you to become Full-stack developer as well or gain more experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you've found yourself in this job post, we are excited to discuss more details with you and potentially find an opportunity to work together.
- Rate your knowledge of AngularJS from 0 to 10. How many projects did you write in AngularJS?
- Rate your knowledge of Angular from 0 to 10 and define the version(s) of Angular you are familiar. How many projects did you write in Angular for each version?
- We are searching for a front-end developer (not an agency) who would join us asap on a long-term. How does that sound to you? When would you be available for an interview in the following week?
- Describe your recent experience with similar projects
- Position: Senior Front-end developer with basic knowledge of backend (PHP)
- Employment: Full-time
- Location: Remote
- Language: Native or Bilingual
- Experience: Proven manager
- Compensation: No pre-set, negotiable
- Other perks: Flexibility, Empowerment, Fairness.