We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable solutions for our outstanding platforms. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Short introduction of our platforms:
- Website Builder allows users easily create websites, blogs, and other static pages using existing templates or uploading their own.
- Store Builder helps users to create an online store and fulfill it will a few clicks. It has a lot of marketing stuff to engage and return users to buy more.
- We also have a licensing platform to manage users, payments, and subscriptions.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual responsive design
- Build APIs using coding standards, architecture patterns and approaches
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Troubleshoot, debug, upgrade and improve applications
Requirements and skills:
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing web, mobile-first applications, with or without SSR.
- Knowledge of writing backend on Symfony (v2-6)
- Knowledge of writing backend on Angular (v1-18)
- Familiarity with databases (SQL, noSQL), web servers (Apache2, Nginx), and UI/UX design
- AWS services integration (EC2, S3, Route53, CloudWatch, SQS, SNS, Lambda)
COMPANY'S VALUES: Simplicity. Speed. Results.
We are looking to hire a Senior Full-stack developer who understands the challenges of a remote, multi-national team and wants to work in a fast-growing company. We deeply care about your ability to work within a team and our focus is on the work you produce and not the hours you put in.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you've found yourself in this job post, we are excited to discuss more details with you and potentially find an opportunity to work together.
- Position: Senior Fullstack Developer
- Employment: Full-time
- Location: Remote
- Language: Native or Bilingual English
- Experience: at least 1-2 years
- Compensation: No pre-set, negotiable
- Other perks: Flexibility, Empowerment, Fairness.