We are a rapidly growing software development company, looking for a UI/UX designer with a passion and obsession for the craft, which will help us to push forward the development of our web platforms.
Delivering highly designed wireframes requires working closely with our product manager and development team to make sure it’s aligned with the idea and within technical capabilities to keep consistency on our application and focus on user needs. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our client’s needs and help us grow our customer base.
Short introduction of our platforms:
- One-stop solution for startups which includes licensing, payments, sales, marketing, subscription management, support, autoresponder, and content management modules and can be connected seamlessly to any web or mobile application.
- Website Builder allows users to easily create websites, blogs, and other static pages using existing templates or uploading their own.
- Store Builder helps users to create an online store and fulfill it with a few clicks. It has a lot of marketing features to engage and return users to buy more.
- Design wireframes that clearly illustrate the function and look of new features or improvements
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with the team members of the Software HQ department
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Gather all used elements and requirements for the design used on our web applications by keeping up to date with our Smart design sheets, adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
Requirements and skills:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (Figma)
- Team spirit: strong communication skills to collaborate with other team members
- Good time-management skills
COMPANY'S VALUES: Simplicity. Speed. Results.
We are looking to hire a Senior UI/UX designer who will work closely with our team to ensure seamless web/mobile design and the successful implementation of UI/UX best practices and principles across all our web platforms. Besides essential good communication skills, the designer should make sure to gather all information before even starting work on them and must be able to use empathy to understand our users, develop solutions that solve problems, and listen effectively.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you've found yourself in this job post, we are excited to discuss more details with you and potentially find an opportunity to work together.
- Position: Senior UI/UX designer
- Employment: Full-time
- Location: Remote
- Language: Native or Bilingual English
- Experience: at least 1-2 years
- Compensation: No pre-set, negotiable
- Other perks: Flexibility, Empowerment, Fairness.